For the past five weeks we’ve found all sorts of different ways in which parent life can be made easier. Here’s our top tips for parents with preschool children…
- Micro Scooter; Once your child can master the Micro Scooter it no longer takes forever to get anywhere. They can go much faster on one of these whilst getting a good amount of exercise.
- Griffin Technology Penguin Earphones; Perfect for long journeys. Pop these on, whack Peppa Pig on the iPad and you’re safe for some time.
- The ScooterSlingz Bag; A brilliant accessory for scooter loving children. Especially great for preschoolers. When they get tired or bored you can pack the scooter away in the ScooterSlingz bag and carry comfortably during the rest of your outing. See the full range here… http://www.scooterslingz.com/collections/all
- Smallprint Books; Keep preschool children entertained for hours with these beautifully illustrated and captivating books. Visit their website for more information… http://smallprint-online.com/
- Little and Fierce Backpack; These are cool and functional. Encourage your children to carry a few of their own things so you don’t have to.
- Gro Clock; Some parents swear by this to help sleep train children. Quite simply they learn that they have to stay in bed until they see the sun. Visit their website for more infomation…http://gro.co.uk/gro-clock