Win one of our handy ScooterSlingz bags by entering our simple competition #ParentingLifesaver
What’s it all about?
Two weeks ago we launched our campaign #ParentLifeMadeEasy where we’ve been talking about all sorts of ways to ease the parenting ride. So far...
- We’ve gone silly with some free tips for getting you through the day.
- We’ve gone deep and discussed issues such as flexible working struggles for parents and offered some solutions to child care like PlayPen.
- We’ve found some great places for parents to go...who knew there was such a thing as a crèche-taurant?! You can eat, whilst someone responsible entertains your child!
- We’ve interviewed some great women in business who’ve offered both parenting and business tips to help make our lives easier. If you’ve missed them check out the blogs on our website.
- Last but not least we’ve shown you how the ScooterSlingz could be your #ParentingLifesaver
Now we want to hear YOUR tips. Our new competition invites you to tell us your #ParentingLifesaver. Be it an amazing book from Smallprint for keeping them entertained, the Snoozeshade for helping them sleep on the go, the ScooterSlingz for lugging around the scooter when they get bored of it, a wet wipe for cleaning their cheeky chops or a Gin on a Friday night, we want to know the one thing you couldn’t live without.
How to enter;
On Twitter; Tweet us your #ParentingLifesaver and make sure you use the hashtag so we can find your entry.
On Facebook; Write underneath the pinned competition at the top using the hashtag #ParentingLifesaver
If you fancy posting with a photo we’d love to see them!
The Small Print;
- The competition will launch on Sunday the 26th of June until Sunday the 10th of July
- The winner will be picked at random and announced on Facebook and Twitter
- Make sure you stick to our terms and conditions (insert link)
Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page to ensure you don’t miss the announcement and also to keep up with all the fun stuff happening with #ParentLifeMadeEasy